Happy Hour in Paradise

Monday, January 09, 2006

Back on the Wagon

Well after being exposed as an age fraud by the Desperate Serbwife, I almost left the blogging world entirely. I worried that the stigma would taint the journalistic integrity of my publication. How could I live with that? Recently I realized that the name of the thing is Happy Hour in Paradise. It’s about inebriated adventures in Miami! Therefore I have no Journalistic integrity! Hah! Mock me all you want! I can make up what ever I want for your entertainment! This is so much easier than my last job at the New York Times.

So I am back and I pledge to update whenever something interesting happens. Since you all are not interested in my feral kittens you don’t get daily updates. Maybe if I was in a foreign country, or had projects I was finishing or a child I was raising, I would be an everyday updater. I am none of those and lazy to boot. Welcome to the New Year and I hope you continue to enjoy my sporadic bursts of posting!

Thanks for your support.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! You're back!! Now, more on this girlfriend please! You see, you think that being abroad makes my life exciting, but you must remember that the real fun for a married person is living vicariously through your single friends....so lets go, dish some details!!!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Roger said...

I could stand more feral kitten news in my life... please?

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked the feral kitten post brad!

and responding to your question as to how we married kids spend so much time together. the answer is "we don't". we have to set up date nights to actually spend time together.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sad. He says he's going to update the site whenver something interesting happens, and a month goes by without a post. How can Miami be so boring??

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brother... I fear the worst. Have you been eaten by the feral kittens?
please respond
stinky

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do we want?
Updates!

When do we want it?
Now!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home