Kittens!
Hello and welcome to Brad's Wild Kingdom. Today I have Kittens in my yard. They showed up about 8 weeks ago. Mom is long gone and I think they are living by eating lizards and bugs. They are wild cats my friends, Wild! They watch my comings and goings with much interest, but they won't let me get near them. I tried food bribes but that hasn't worked. I Think the white one is the leader and he's too smart for me. There are four kittens, whitey, tiger, and the twins, whom I call fearless because A) I can't tell them apart so they get one name and 2)they are the first to run and hide under the house if I approach. It's a crazy place down here in South Florida! Feral cats spawning under my house, hurricanes blowing thing over. Out of this world.





My next post will recount Thanksgiving, where many wild and crazy things happened to me and my intrepid companions.

1 Comments:
if you want them to stick around, don't show them the Harlow video...
Post a Comment
<< Home