The Lingerie Party
Malinda decided to have a birthday party. Becky decided it should be a lingerie party. I decided I should go. How could I not? Everyone of my extreme colleagues were going and one and all would be wearing nothing but underwear. The 50% of the group who are attractive were enough to make me don my kilt and head over. I wasn't the only one to be creative. Noah turned a pair of boxers into an elephant. Go jumbos!
Now many had wondered if everyone would be dressed up, or down as the case may be. They don't know the Extremers. One poor soul figured it was a joke, so we made him check his pants at the door. Everyone arrived and immediately began drinking to up the comfort level. Jello shots accelerated the process. By the middle of the night I was standing in the kitchen conversing while partiers dried their hands on my kilt after making drinks! By the end of the night Cat and Caryn needed assistance to stand.
I am happy to report that the party succeeded in its mission to titillate and tease, but not reveal. There were no "wardrobe malfunctions". As a result we could all still look each other in the eye at the zexsports.com pool party the next day.
Well some of us could. Two young ladies wouldn't take my word for what Scotsman wear under their kilts...

1 Comments:
Did I read that right? You were a true Scot?
Post a Comment
<< Home